P2p Order Confirmation not working

I have two websockets, in android and in javascript. When I reach a point where a buyer confirms that they have paid on p2p it works well, status changes. The problem is this: When the seller wants to release the funds, the steps are these:

• Click "I have received payment" button
  • deriv sends confirmation email with verification code
  • user takes the code and confirm the order, the transaction is completed.

Now the challenge is: When the seller tries to request the confirmation code, it is not coming at all, what they receive is an error as follows:
error { code: 'OrderEmailVerificationRequired', message: "We've sent you an email. Click the confirmation link in the email to complete this order." }

This according to my understanding it means the seller has to make a certain call so that they receive an email without this error. Per my check with api explorer there is no that option, and so they go with this only:
{ "p2p_order_confirm": 1, "id": "xxxxx", }

Again upon reading and understing the error message given above it says:
We've sent you an email. Click the confirmation link in the email to complete this order.

That is okay, but unfortunately the confirmation link is not coming at all to my email. Searched every folder of my email its not there. So the email is sent, but is stuck somewhere? Probably, and that makes me think that maybe something is missing on my code.

What surprises me is this: When I use api explore:
https://api.deriv.com/api-explorer/#p2p_order_confirm
I receive the same error but the email actually comes. I copies the parameters from api explorer as they are and put them on my code, the email does not come.

I really need help on this, how can I work around this? Where am I missing the essential code? It works on explorer but on my app it doesn't, why?

Just some additional notes: All other requests are working on my app, like creating order, canceling order, listing adverts and everything else, except for this p2p_order_confirm when seller wants to get a confirmation email such that they release the funds.

look below full code of my app:

if (status === "buyer-confirmed") { const sendMessage = JSON.stringify({ p2p_order_confirm: 1, id: orderid, dry_run: 1, req_id: 1002 }); if(ws.readyState === WebSocket.OPEN) { ws.send(sendMessage); } else { connectDeriv(); ws.send(sendMessage); } }

Tagged: